What We do
– Health education on Nutrition, prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases: Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, Cancers, Stroke, Heart attack leading to sudden deaths, Arthritis, blood clots, and stress.
– Taking blood pressure to screen for Hypertension.
– Nutritional assessment by taking Weight, Height, Mid-upper arm circumference and calculating Body Mass Index
– Educating and counseling on Family Planning
– Taking random blood sugar to screen for Diabetes
– Education on sexual reproductive health on:
- Changes due to adolescence/ puberty
- Prevention of teenage pregnancy
- Complications of early premarital sex
- Prevention of AIDs and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases
– Carrying out physical exercise sessions for better health. Done by Balaam Mugisha.
– Administering music and dance therapy for better mental health. It is usually done after counseling at the mobile clinic.
– Malaria diagnostic.
– Holding Radio talks on health.
– Offering Medical Consultation and advice.
– Distribution and raising awareness on the use of Moringa seeds and powder of Moringa leaves.
– Data collection, analysis and making reports.